Dutch Point Credit Union is committed to providing a website that is as accessible as our branches. We have made best efforts to implement the recommendations of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) as published by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
There is no single definitive test of conformance to Level AA of the WCAG but we have used a variety of methods for assessing our accessibility, not limited to but including physical tests using screenreaders and keyboard only. If you find a part of the site that you feel does not conform to Level AA of the WCAG or are having difficulty getting the information you need, please use one of the methods below to let us know so that we can rectify it.
- Contact us by phone at 860-563-2617
- Contact us via our Contact Us form.
- Contact us via email: [email protected].
- Please avoid sending confidential information through this email address.
- Dutch Point Credit Union strives to make every page accessible to users but cannot guarantee that every page conforms to WCAG 2.2 Level AA.
- Some pages have partial conformance due to the use of third party vendors. As such, Dutch Point Credit Union does not claim full site-wide Conformance, instead a partial conformance, as defined by WCAG Level AA 2.0. Dutch Point Credit Union cannot ensure conformance of crucial third-party plug-ins and widgets.
- Our conformance claims only extend to pages within the www.dutchpoint.org domain.
- Dutch Point Credit Union has used WCAG guidelines for conformance as suggested by the Department of Justice. Though some of the conformance found in WCAG conforms with 508 Compliance, we are not 508 Compliant.
- Dutch Point Credit Union chose to use WCAG for conformance because they are determined by the W3C, the consortium that makes the guidelines for the Internet, worldwide.
- Dutch Point Credit Union uses automated testing as a baseline for conformance but understands W3C's position that '(t)here is as yet no tool that can perform a completely automatic assessment on the checkpoints in the guidelines, and fully automatic testing may remain difficult or impossible'.