We want to make it easy for you to do business with us. That's why we've designed an online banking program that is simple to maneuver and satisfies your banking needs. Online Banking is designed to be there when it's convenient for you, which sometimes isn't "normal business hours." Break free from the branch and manage your finances on your own terms with Online Banking.
Features of Online Banking include:
- View account balances in real-time
- View up to the minute transaction history
- Transfer money between accounts
- Free Bill Payer program
- View copies of your cleared checks
- Access to 12 months worth of eStatements
- View Visa credit card activity and statements
- Make Visa payments and loan payments
Give us a call at 800-842-1778 to enroll in Online Banking today.
Protect yourself and help save our environment by signing up for eStatements and eNotices. You’ll protect your identity by getting documents securely online instead of in your mail. You’ll also protect the environment by saving trees and reducing your carbon footprint.
Switching to eStatements and eNotices has benefits:
- Get your statements and notices faster than traditional paper statements
- 12 months of previous statements are immediately available when you register
- Worry less about identity theft when your personal information isn't ending up in your mailbox
- Save space by storing copies of your statements and notices electronically instead of paper filing
- eStatements and eNotices are 100% free, convenient, and secure
Signing up for eStatements is fast and easy. Simply click here to begin the registration process.
You can also log into Online Banking and click on the eStatement/Notices tab to get started, or enroll through our mobile app by clicking on the Statements button once you're signed in.
Once you are registered, you can easily access your statements and notices through Online Banking or Mobile Banking.
What Internet browsers do you support for Online Banking use?
We support the current and prior major releases of the following browsers. Follow the links to download a supported browser today.
What is my initial user ID and password?
Your Online Banking user ID starts out as the letter "D" plus your account number. If your account number begins with zeros do not include the zeros. For example, account number 0100012345 should be entered as D100012345.
Your initial Online Banking password is assigned to you by a credit union Member Service Representative. Once you are logged in, you will be prompted to change this password to something more complex.
Your password must meet the following guidelines:
- Password must be between 8 and 20 characters long
- It must contain at least 1 letter and at least 1 number
- It cannot contain more than 4 repeat characters
- Special characters (!#$%^&*) are allowed
- Cannot reuse the last 10 passwords
I forgot my password - how can I get it reset?
To protect your information, password resets require additional verification. To reset your Online Banking password, please contact us during normal business hours at 800-842-1778.
How can I change my user ID?
It's easy to change your user ID, simply log into Online Banking and follow these steps:
- Click on the Options Tab
- Go to the Modify Log-In Information area
- Enter your new user ID and click Submit
I am getting notified that my browser is blocking a pop-up window from launching. What do I have to do to fix this?
Certain areas of Online Banking require a pop-up window, including eStatements and Visa Access. When you click on one of these tabs, you may see a yellow bar at the top or bottom of your browser window warning you that a pop-up has been blocked. If you see this warning, right click on the yellow bar and select "Allow Pop-Ups..." Safari will not prompt for allowing pop-ups, rather you must uncheck the "Block Pop-up Windows" box under the Safari menu.
How do I enroll and use Bill Payer?
Bill payer is a versatile program that allows you to:
- Pay almost anyone for free from your checking account
- Schedule payments in advance, both one-time and recurring payments
- Add, modify and delete payees quickly and easily
- Use the Bill Payer chat feature to get your questions answered quickly
All you have to do to use Bill Payer is log into Online Banking and click the Bill Pay tab. Read the disclosure and answer a few security questions and you're ready to go!
Here are some helpful tips for using Bill Payer:
- Bill payments are processed at approximately 3:00 pm EST Monday through Friday
- Always make sure you have available funds in your account to cover payments
- Provide accurate payment instructions, correct account numbers, etc.
- Be sure to record your payments and payment dates in your checkbook
- Your account balance will not change by scheduling future bills. Your account will not be debited until the scheduled pay date
- Allow several days for your payment to arrive, especially over weekends and holidays
I'm having issues with Online Banking and I need help. Who can I call?
Contact us during normal business hours at 860-563-2617 or 800-842-1778.