As a student, your financial needs are as unique as your academic journey. Balancing newfound financial independence with the costs of education and everyday life can be quite the task. That's where we step in, offering a diverse array of products and services tailored to provide the support and ease you're looking for.
Our Student Financial Toolkit includes:
- Student Loans: Student Loans give students and families another way to pay for college, whether it's in Connecticut or out-of-state, and fill funding gaps that rising tuition and federal aid can leave behind.
- Seriously Simple Checking Account: It's an absolutely free checking account, with no strings attached.
- Free Debit Card: Wherever you are, you'll have convenient access to more than 90,000 surcharge-free ATMs.
- Financial Education: Download the free Zogo financial literacy app to take your financial education to the next level. Earn rewards for completing bite-sized lessons on saving, spending, and managing your money.
- Free Online Banking and Mobile Banking: Check your balances, transfer money, and pay your bills quickly and securely.
- Free Mobile Check Deposit: Eliminate the worry of needing a credit union branch. Simply use our app and snap a picture of your check on any mobile device.
- Visa Credit Card: Begin to build credit and feel safe knowing you have a financial solution in case of an emergency.
- First Time Auto Buyer Program: Are you ready to buy your first car? We've designed a loan that comes with low auto loan rates, manageable terms, and is an excellent way to help you establish credit, not to mention put you in the driver's seat.