Wherever you go, take us along for the ride. Our mobile app lets you do it all, including making a deposit to your account. It's free, safe, easy to use, and convenient.
We know you're busy, and sometimes there's not enough time to make a trip to the credit union. Thanks to our mobile app and Mobile Check Deposit, you can manage your finances more easily and with less hassle.
Don't have our mobile app yet? Visit your app store to get started today!
Easy to Enroll
- Log in to your account through the mobile app
- Tap the Deposits icon
- Enter your information and read and accept the agreement
- An email confirmation will be sent to you when your registration is approved
Simple to Use
- Log in to your account through the mobile app
- Tap the Deposits icon, then select Deposit Check
- Select the account you want to deposit to
- Enter the amount of your deposit
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check (make sure the check has been endorsed)
- Endorsement Requirements: Please include your signature, your account number, the date, and the words "VIA DPCU Mobile"
- Click Submit
Am I eligible to use Mobile Check Deposit?
To use Mobile Check Deposit, you must be at least 18 years old and a member for thirty days or more, be enrolled in Online Banking, and have a savings or checking account.
How much does this service cost?
Mobile Check Deposit is free! There is no cost to download our app and no additional equipment to purchase.
What are the system requirements to use Mobile Check Deposit?
- iPhone and iPad iOS 9.3 or greater
- Android OS 4.0 or greater
- Device must be equipped with a camera
Do I need a deposit ticket to make a deposit?
Sending a clear image of the front and back of the check is all that we need to make your deposit.
How long will it take to receive credit for my deposit?
If you make your deposit on a business day prior to 3:00 pm EST, it will be reviewed and credited that business day. If your deposit is submitted after 3:00 pm EST, your deposit will be reviewed and credited by the end of the following business day.
When will I be able to use the funds?
Checks submitted via Mobile Check Deposit have an automatic 2 business day hold on the full amount of the deposit.
How will I know the check image was accepted? What type of confirmation will I receive?
You will receive an email confirmation or a confirmation during the deposit.
How secure is this service?
Our mobile service features multiple layers of security including password protection, internet firewalls and 128-bit encryption, the highest level of security available.
What do I do with the paper check after I submit it?
Do not destroy the actual check until you are positive the deposit was credited to your account. After you receive confirmation your deposit was processed, we suggest you write "void" on the front of the check and store the check securely for 90 days.
Is there a limit to how many checks I can scan?
There is no daily check limit.
Is there a limit on the amount I can deposit?
Yes, you can use Mobile Check Deposit to submit up to $2,500 per day and $25,000 per a rolling 30 day period.
What accounts can I make a deposit to with this service?
You can make deposits to your checking and savings accounts.
Are there any items that cannot be deposited via Mobile Check Deposit?
Items that cannot be deposited are:
- Third-Party Checks
- Checks not payable to you
- Checks over $2,500
- Checks with conditional endorsements
- Checks payable to more than one person where all parties are not signers on the account
- Any item stamped “non-negotiable” or “this is not a check”
- Money Orders
- Travelers Checks
- "Stale" or "Post" dated checks
- Any item issued by a financial institution in a foreign country or in foreign currency
- Any item that is incomplete
- Any item that contains evidence of alteration
- Any item drawn on your account at DPCU
- Remotely created checks
Once I register for Mobile Check Deposit, can I use someone else's device to make a deposit or is the service registered to my specific device?
The service is not registered to a specific device. You can use any device that has our mobile app installed to make a deposit.
You may receive emails from Dutch Point Credit Union DPCU Mobile Deposit Administrator for the following reasons:
Deposit Item Deleted
- Duplicate: Check being deposited was already received and accepted.
- Ineligible Item: Check being deposited is ineligible for Mobile Check Deposit.
- Non-Conforming Item: The check image received was not clear enough to process. Please retry your deposit.
- Deposit Amount Adjusted: The amount you entered for your deposit did not match the amount on the check. The deposit was accepted with the adjusted amount in the email.
- A deposit that was being held has been accepted.
I am having issues and need some help. Who can I call?
Contact us during normal business hours at 860-563-2617 or 800-842-1778.