Loans For College
A college education can open doors to job opportunities, but it also comes with a hefty price tag. That's why we've partnered with Credit Union Student Choice to offer loans for college students. Private Student Loans give students and families another way to pay for college whether it's in Connecticut or out-of-state, and fill funding gaps that rising tuition and federal aid can leave behind.
Our Credit Union Student Loan provides the additional funds you need and features you want, including:
- Zero origination or prepayment fees
- Lower education loan interest rates
- Easy online application and approval process
- Deferment of principal and interest while in school
- Flexible repayment terms including graduated repayment for two years
- Convenient line of credit structure that lets you apply once and secure financing for your entire college career*
Educational Website and Easy Application Process
Our Student Choice website provides you with the tools and educational resources needed to make a smart decision when financing college. You'll find articles about choosing a college, the financial aid process, easy-to-use calculators, glossary of common terms, a scholarship search tool, and a simple online application process.
Whether you're a parent, student, or college graduate entering loan repayment, Student Choice's National Webinar Series covers a variety of topics to help you navigate the necessary steps to make smart decisions about paying for college - and beyond. Visit our Events Calendar to see if a live event is happening soon, or visit the Student Choice website to view past recorded webinars at your leisure.
We look forward to helping you as you enter the next stage of your life. Apply for a student loan online, give us a call, or visit one of our Wethersfield, Newington, Berlin, Bloomfield, West Hartford, Niantic, or Middletown, CT locations to learn more.
* Subject to qualification and annual credit review.