Private Loans For College
A college education can open doors to job opportunities, but it also comes with a hefty price tag. That's why we've partnered with Credit Union Student Choice to offer loans for college students. Private Education Loans give students and families another way to pay for college whether it's in Connecticut or out-of-state, and fill funding gaps that rising tuition and federal aid can leave behind.
Our Private Education Loan provides the additional funds you need and features you want, including:
- Zero origination or prepayment fees
- Lower education loan interest rates
- Easy online application and approval process
- Deferment of principal and interest while in school
- Flexible repayment terms including graduated repayment for two years
- Convenient line of credit structure that lets you apply once and secure financing for your entire college career*
School Loan Consolidation and Refinance
Credit Union Student Choice also offers a Refinance School Loan solution for college graduates looking to simplify their life and amplify their funds. If you are in grace or repayment on one or more private or federal student loans, we can help make your loan repayment less stressful. With our Student Choice Loan Refinance solution, you can refinance** and consolidate your existing student loans into one convenient loan with a local lender you can trust.
You may be a good candidate for refinancing your student loans if:
- You're paying a high interest rate on your loans
- You have multiple private student loans and/or higher rate federal loans
- You have a good credit history or a strong co-signer
Educational Website and Easy Application Process
Our Student Choice website provides you with the tools and educational resources needed to make a smart decision when financing college. You'll find articles about choosing a college, the financial aid process, easy-to-use calculators, glossary of common terms, a scholarship search tool, and a simple online application process.
We look forward to helping you as you enter the next stage of your life. Apply today online, give us a call, or visit one of our Wethersfield, Newington, Berlin, Bloomfield, West Hartford, Niantic, or Middletown, CT locations to learn more.
* Subject to qualification and annual credit review.
** Remember, if you refinance federal student loans, you may lose certain borrower benefits from your original loans. These may include interest rate reductions, principal rebates, or some cancellation benefits that can significantly reduce the cost of repaying your loans.