Maybe it's the front porch, the big yard, or the pool out back. Maybe it's the spacious floor plan or the view from the bedroom window. We each have a vision of what our ideal home looks like. When you finally find your ideal home, we can help you make it your own.
Thanks to our partnership with Members Mortgage, you will experience a home financing process that is efficient, stress-free, and provides you with cost-effective solutions.
- A hassle-free online application process can provide you with a decision in minutes
- Seasoned mortgage professionals will help you secure competitive rates and terms that satisfy your needs
- Low down payment options and no hidden fees will save you money and keep the process simple
- Special programs with customized solutions are available for first-time home buyers
- All first-time home buyers receive a $500 closing credit*
Your home buying process should be easy and painless. Our CT mortgage professionals are trained to provide you with the most reliable and efficient service possible, so you can stop worrying about your financing needs and get back to thinking about how you'll make your new house a home.
Apply for a mortgage online, give us a call, or visit one of our Wethersfield, Newington, Berlin, Bloomfield, West Hartford, Niantic, or Middletown, CT locations.
Deciding whether or not to refinance your home can sometimes be overwhelming.Together with Members Mortgage, we'll work with you to determine if refinancing is the right option for you. We'll also evaluate your financial situation and provide you with a solution that will maximize your savings and give you the best value.
Today's historically low mortgage rates provide you with the opportunity to save money on your most valuable asset. Other reasons to consider a refinance include:
- Lower monthly payments: Extending your term or lowering your rate can reduce your monthly expenses
- Switch from adjustable rate to fixed rate: Eliminate concerns about your variable loan agreement and lock in a manageable rate, payment and term
- Consolidate debt or gain access to equity: You can use the equity in your home to pay off current obligations and lump them into your new mortgage loan, saving you money and giving you one convenient monthly payment
Borrow smarter and save smarter thanks to a mortgage refinance. Our CT mortgage professionals will make the refinance process simple and convenient so you can start saving faster and accomplish your financial goals easier.
Refinance your mortgage online, give us a call, or visit one of our Wethersfield, Newington, Berlin, Bloomfield, West Hartford, Niantic, or Middletown, CT locations.
A Reverse Mortgage can enhance your quality of life and allow you to enjoy lifetime use of a home without monthly payments. It's a product designed for homeowners over the age of 62 that turns the equity in your home into cash that can be used for any purpose.
Reverse Mortgages have simple qualification requirements and flexible payout options. Repayment of the loan does not begin until you leave the residence or sell the property, meaning you can live comfortably in your golden years without the concern of monthly mortgage obligations.
Reverse Mortgages can be helpful if you're looking to:
- Ease financial pressure
- Pay for home health care
- Provide for estate planning
- Complete home repairs or buy a vacation home
- Reduce obligations by paying off other debts
Closing costs associated with Reverse Mortgages are manageable and are able to to be funded through the mortgage itself, meaning you pay less out of pocket.
For more information, give us a call, or visit one of our Wethersfield, Newington, Berlin, Bloomfield, West Hartford, Niantic, or Middletown, CT locations.