Let us take the guesswork out of retirement planning, whether you're at the beginning of your career or nearing retirement.
Your retirement goals are within reach
Multiple plan options
Flexible terms and competitive rates
Federally insured by NCUA
Individual Retirement Arrangements (IRAs) are designed to provide flexibility and accessibility while securing your future. It's never too late to start saving, and our IRAs ensure you have the means to achieve your financial goals. With competitive rates, no setup or maintenance fees, and federal insurance up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, investing in an IRA eliminates worry and paves the way for comfortable living in your retirement years.
- Save with tax-deferred earnings and the possibility of tax-deductible contributions.
- Potential earnings accrue tax-deferred.
- You can withdraw your assets anytime, but taxes and penalties may apply, depending on your age and what type of assets you remove.
- Roth IRA contributions must be included in your taxable income, therefore they are not tax-deductible. But because of this you can withdraw your contributions at any time, tax- and penalty-free.
- Any earnings generated within the IRA are tax-deferred.
- If you satisfy the qualified distribution* requirements, you can withdraw the earnings tax-free.
- Qualified education expenses include tuition, fees, books, supplies, equipment, and, in some cases, room and board.
- Anyone, family member or non-family member, can contribute to a child's ESA. Consult a tax advisor as certain income limits apply.
- Contributions of up to $2,000 per year may be invested in a Coverdell ESA.
* A Roth IRA qualified distribution occurs when money is withdrawn from your Roth IRA after you have owned a Roth IRA for at least five years, and you are age 59½ or older, disabled, a first-time homebuyer, or deceased.
* The age 18 limit does not apply to special needs individuals.