To our valued members,
We are all aware of the news and uncertainty surrounding the COVID-19 virus and how it has impacted families and businesses throughout our communities. The Board of Directors and Management Team of Dutch Point has been closely monitoring this troubling situation and its latest developments. As we balance accommodating your financial needs with the safety of our members, staff, and the community, we have made the prudent decision to modify the ways in which we will serve you during these unprecedented times.
Effective Monday, March 23:
- ALL BRANCH LOBBIES WILL BE CLOSED
- We will provide Drive-up services at our Wethersfield Main Office, located at 195 Silas Deane Highway and our Newington branch, located at 465 Willard Ave.
- Our Drive-up and Member Call/Lending Centers will be open to the membership as follows:
- Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am – 3:00pm
- If you choose to use our Call/Lending Centers, please be aware that call volume may be heavier than normal. If your call is not answered right away by one of our Member Service Representatives, please be patient with us, and feel free to leave a message.We will get back to you as quickly as possible. You may reach our Call Center at (860) 563-2617 or (800) 842-1778.
- Our PowerLine automated telephone banking system is available 24/7 for basic functions such as balance and transaction inquiries and account transfers. You may call our PowerLine service at 800-237-3541.
- For our members in the Niantic area, there are dedicated phone numbers in place for you to reach branch staff. You may contact the Niantic office directly at 860-770-6266 or 860-770-6267.
- Drive-up ATM service is available at our Wethersfield Main Office and Newington branch. These ATMs will accept deposits in addition to allowing you to withdraw funds.
- Walk-up ATM service is available at our Bloomfield, West Hartford and Niantic branches. The ATMs in Bloomfield, West Hartford and Niantic will accept deposits in addition to allowing you to withdraw funds.
- If you work at the Dominion Power Plant or the Eversource Main Office in Berlin, we have ATMs deployed at those locations.
- Additionally, your credit union through its partnership with the Allpoint Network provides access to more than 55,000 ATMs, surcharge-free.
- We also provide Night Depositories at the following locations:
- Wethersfield Branch
- Newington Branch
- Eversource Main Office, Berlin
- Dominion Power Plant
Emergency Assistance Options
We’re here for you today and every day to help during tough financial times. We are offering emergency assistance options for affected members:
- Existing Loan Skip a Payment Program*
Affected members who have existing loans with the credit union are eligible to skip their loan payment for free.
- Credit Card Skip a Payment Program*
Affected members who have a Visa credit card with the credit union are eligible to skip their payment for free.
- Late Fee Waivers
Contact us to discuss your financial situation and we will explore your options, including the potential to waive loan payment late fees.
- Personalized Financial Counseling
Our Account Specialists can provide you with customized financial solutions to help you through these difficult times. We also offer a free personalized credit review program to ensure your finances stay on track in the coming months.
Contact us online to get started, or give us a call at 800-842-1778 to learn more.
* Restrictions on the maximum number of loan payments skipped will apply. Loans not eligible for our free Skip a Payment program include all real estate secured loans, Freedom Line of Credit loans and Overdraft Protection loans.
Please be sure to take advantage of the following automated services that are available to you to perform your banking transactions.
- Visa Debit Card – If you do not have a Visa Debit Card, please give us a call during normal business hours at 800-842-1778.
- Online and Mobile Banking – If you have not enrolled in online banking services, please contact us and we’ll be happy to assist you. Mobile Check Deposit allows you to transmit your checks remotely anytime.
- Apply for a loan or open an account online by visiting dutchpoint.org. Our online loan and account opening process is easy, secure and convenient for you.
We also want to make you aware that this situation creates opportunities for fraudsters. Please remember to never give out your account information or personal information. We will never contact you to ask for this information.
We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding during these difficult and uncertain times. October 27th marks the 60th anniversary of serving our members and the community and we want to assure you that we will always remain committed to you, our valued members.
For complete details and continued updates, visit our website at dutchpoint.org. For the latest information about coronavirus, please visit the CDC Resource Center.