We know your days can be busy and complicated, that’s why we want your digital banking experience to be easy, reliable, and secure. Because of that, we’re excited that we’ll be providing an updated digital banking experience early next year! Both our online and mobile banking platforms will be upgraded to provide you with a unified banking experience across all your devices.
New and improved features will include:
- Self-service Login ID and password resets
- Streamlined navigation and viewing of all your Dutch Point accounts
- Enhanced authentication methods for added security and protection
- New ways to transfer money in and out of your accounts
- And so much more!
To ensure that you receive all necessary communication, we need your contact information as well as any joint account holder information to be up to date.
- Primary account holders: Please review and update your contact information in Online Banking, visit one of our branches, or give us a call.
- Joint account holders: Please visit one of our branches or give us a call to review and update your information.
We anticipate the upgrade will take place early next year. Check back soon for updates and additional information!