Dutch Point Credit Union is seeking a driven individual with the desire to succeed in a fast-paced call center environment that will efficiently process and underwrite consumer loans while promoting all credit union products and services on the telephone, online and in person.
This individual will interview prospective borrowers, process and underwrite loans that are received via multiple channels, and also perform occasional member account servicing.
- Dependable with a positive attitude
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- At least 3 years of previous consumer lending/underwriting experience
- Extensive experience in credit analysis on consumer loan requests with the ability to exercise sound judgement
- Ability to cross-sell additional credit union products, services and/or insurances based on the borrowers needs
- Unique ability to look beyond a credit score, placing value on individual circumstances to help our members achieve their financial dreams
- Excellent customer service/communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized with the ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks
- Ability to work in a Branch setting, expected to occasionally perform Branch transactions
- Ability to work at minimum two Saturdays per month
Fluent bilingual skills a plus. Full-time employees will be eligible for a great benefits package including 401K, paid holidays, vacation and more. Pleasant office environment. EOE. Interested applicants should submit their résumé to:HR@dutchpoint.org.