Loan Operations Assistant
Dutch Point Credit Union is seeking an accurate, detail oriented individual with multi-tasking ability for a full-time position in our Wethersfield office. Requirements include excellent communication and interpersonal skills. This position requires the use of various programs and applications and is responsible for a variety of operational functions.
Qualifications and skills include:
- Performs all duties to perfect DPCU security interest for all auto/RV/boat/camper loans
- Accurately tracks and follows up on all titles
- Corresponds with members, dealers and Department of Motor Vehicles (in and out of State)
- Releases motor vehicle titles for paid loans
- Supports third party tracking system of collateral insurance
- Supports the lending center team by responding to employee/member inquiries
- Assists Collections Specialist daily with various tasks
- Performs other duties as may be assigned
In addition, this individual must have the ability to work as a team player and work harmoniously with both branch and non-branch staff. Highly self-motivated and has the ability to take direction well and take on new responsibilities with enthusiasm. Efficient and compliant document preparation. Timely responses to inside and outside inquiries. High level of accuracy. Microsoft Office application and Office equipment. High School graduate.
Excellent benefits package including 401K, comprehensive insurances, free parking and a pleasant office environment. EOE. Interested applicants should send their resume to: HR@dutchpoint.org